Traduzir

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Don't Give Up.


This time, I'll write in English. Sorry, my English isn't the best. As a dumb, here I am... Writing in English...

I'm here to tell you: Don't give up. I know it's hard, I know, sometimes It hurt you, but don't give up. I've no idea why I'm here telling you all this, but I feel that it's necessary, and, here I am. I want to tell you that you're so strong, you feel alone, and sad, but you are not alone. There are people with you, people that really loves you, you can see? You can look to your side and see people that really loves you?. You'll get your success, you'll will win, I don't know when this fight will have an end, but I'm certain about your victory,

With love,

Mariana Zogbi

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Conte-nos o que achou da postagem! Deixe seu comentário!

Procure aqui!

Quer receber as postagens? Cadastre seu e-mail!